Thursday, December 09, 2004

How to awaken the giant within you?

During one of my speaking session, a participant stood up and said, “I know that there is a sleeping giant within me and that I’ve infinite potential. How do I awaken the giant and unleash my potential?”

That was a good question.

First of all, my question to him was “What is the giant anyway?”

The participant was dumbfounded. He said, “I never thought of this question. I don’t know.”

The truth is the sleeping giant within you is your subconscious mind. Your subconscious mind is 30,000 times more powerful than your conscious mind. To unleash your potential, you have to tap into your subconscious mind power.

World No.1 motivation guru, Tony Robbins, once said, “All personal changes must take place at the subconscious level.” To have permanent changes in our lives, we must change the thinking of our subconscious mind.

Many people spent thousands of dollars buying self help books, CDs and attending motivational seminars, only to discover that they are still a member of the U.U.B club (U.U.B stands for Unhappy, Unhealthy and Broke). This is because the information they have acquired stops at the conscious level and never sinks into their subconscious minds.

If you truly understand that the sleeping giant within you is your subconscious mind, then technically speaking you should change the question to How to activate your subconscious mind power. (More coming up in my next blog......)

Cheers,
Kenneth
www.subconscious-secrets.com

2 Comments:

At 2:25 AM, Blogger http://www.mindcafe.org/ said...

thank you bro, Prasen here from
http://www.icecream-vanhire.com/

 
At 5:06 AM, Blogger Visualization said...

I found your post is very informative. The article is professionally written and I feel like the author knows the subject very well.Keep it that way.
http://www.qmoayad.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home